Croatia is a destination to visit year round. While most just think of the country as a sun and sea destination in the summer, for me the spring and fall are the most ideal times to visit. I also want to note that the Christmas market has been voted the top market in Europe the past 2 years!
Style: Croatian women are some of the best-dressed women in the world, so you might feel a bit depressed about your wardrobe when you see theirs. Don’t stress though, you are a tourist, so just be comfortable, there’s really no need to pack your stilettos. If you are wondering who the locals are it will be the ones who look like they are walking down a runway.
What to Pack For Croatia
It is HOT! In July and August temperatures can get up to 100 degrees, so consider doing all tours of the old towns in the morning and evenings and enjoy the sea during the day!
- Light Clothing
- Tank Tops/Shorts
- Comfortable sandals/sneakers (old towns streets are quite slippery so make sure shoes have a nice rubber sole)
- Water socks- if you don’t have them you can buy here in Croatia. Note: Beaches are rocky so it is nice to have these
- Dresses and breathable shirts (for men) for evenings- out to dinner. In the summer you can always dress casual.
- Collapsible bag- its nice to bring some kind of bag that you can keep with you so you don’t have to pay for plastic bags or you can take with you to the beach.
- Bring a jacket? I say yes, but a windbreaker. In Croatia there is a very strong wind called the bura so this is a nice thing to pack just in case.
- Wine opener – don’t let the lack of this tool prevent you from drinking any local wine! J
Pleasant days and cooler nights. It is very often that you can still swim in the sea this time of year, but the advantage is fewer people and less traffic on the roads.
- Light Jacket
- T-shirts/Long Sleeves
- Scarf is nice to have for fashion purposes/multifunctional
- Wine Opener
It can get very cold in the winter and in some places there is snow.
- Warm, versatile jacket (pack one that goes with your wardrobe)
- Warm socks
- Boots (I find boots are great because they are comfortable and go with everything)
- Warm Hat/Beanie
- Wine Opener
No matter what time of year you travel, also bring the following:
- Contact List (write down important numbers from home- in case technology fails)
- Chargers and adapters for all electronics
- Drivers License
- Copy of your Travel Documents (also leave one copy at home – especially Credit Cards)
- Credit Cards (try to bring with no foreign transaction fees)
- Cash (while ATMs are great here, it is always nice to have some cash in case of emergency)
bleacrila Sunday, 10 October 2021 04:04 Comment Link
ulceguife Monday, 04 October 2021 11:40 Comment Link
Zemoshume Saturday, 02 October 2021 11:13 Comment Link
nompess Friday, 01 October 2021 18:20 Comment Link
смотреть онлайн американская история ужасов 1 сезон Monday, 27 September 2021 15:59 Comment Link
Irriste Monday, 27 September 2021 00:53 Comment Link